miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

HTW: The Tory Burch Sneakers

There are times when I just want to wear sneakers, denim shorts, leggings or a simple t-shirt but without looking like a completly lazy girl. So I decided that today's post it's going to be about how to wear the Tory Burch Sneakers... I really like the high top sneakers, and sometimes its really difficult to find how to wear them, and this is why I share three ways to wear them and still look fashionable. 

HTW: Tory Burch sneakers
Well almost all the combinations are with green and camel, but still you can mix and try some other colors... Like maybe white and orange?? Or what about yellow and camel?? Just play with the colors!

HTW: Tory burch sneakers

HTW: the tory burch sneakers

The three collages are made by me in Polyvore, and if you like them you can check out some other sets that I have made here! Don't forget to follow me in Polyvore, and find out some other interior and fashion designers ;) 

1 comentario:

  1. Perfect outfits, per usual! xx
    The sneakers are totally rad!

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar