lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Bienvenidos Welcome Bienvenu Willkommen Benvenuto Bem-vindo to THE FOLKLORE INC


Welcome to The Folklore Inc, a blog created by me (Ilse Enciso), so I can share all of my likes for fashion, crafts projects and design.

What can I find here?
The blog is divided in 4 sections:

  • DIY: you will find creative and innovative projects that you can do it yourself at home.
  • HOW TO WEAR: We all know that girls have this problem of "I got nothing to wear", so here I want to help you how to wear all of your clothes.
  • FOLKLORE FINDS: I will share with you all of the fabulous finds in my country and maybe in some other places that I travel in the future.
  • FOLKLORE DESIGN: and at last but not least "Folklore design" where I want to show you all of my design work. 


Why "The Folklore Inc"?
Well as we all know Folklore is an expression that encompasses all of the traditions of a culture or group... So I decided to call my blog "The Folklore Inc" as a way to gather all of my knowledge, skills and culture.

Who is my inspiration?
I have a lot of magazines and blogs that are my inspiration... but mainly I think Teen Vogue, because is a magazine that shares a more innovative and youthful information. Also I follow a lot of bloggers but I personally love Andy Torres from "Stylescrapbook", Bri Emery "Design Love Fest", Martha Stewart and Elsie and Emma from "A Beautiful Mess".

If you have any other question please contact me via E-mail or leave a comment below.

1 comentario: